- Water hyacinth
- TU leather strap
- Adjustable and removable stap
- Lining with 100% natural cotton (Beige colour)
High 16 cm excluded handle
23.5 cm included handle
Wide: 21 cm
Deep: 9 cm
Strap: Adjustable and removable
- Due to each bag being 100% handcrafted and unique, there may be slight variations in size, colour, texture, pattern, and weaving.
• Best kept indoors, out of bright sunlight, and in air-conditioned or dehumidified rooms. Avoid high humidity areas which can cause the woven fiber to swell and distort. Also, overly dry areas may cause the woven straw to become brittle and more prone to damage
• To prevent dust, store woven straw handbag in a cotton bag (rather than plastic) to allow the material to breath. Avoid excessively high temperatures.
In case of contact with moisture, immediately wipe and air dry until the fiber is no longer damp.
• Woven straw should be periodically cleaned to remain dust and grime free. A vacuum cleaner may be used in-conjunction with an upholstery brush or possibly a stocking placed over the nozzle with a rubber band to hold it in place.
• To remove stains, use an old toothbrush dipped in a mixture of soap and water. Gently rub the stained area following the grain of the straw. Wipe the area with a clean white cloth to remove any soap residue and allow to air dry.
• To keep the woven straw bag in shape, stuff bag with paper when not in use.
• Do not hang. Store upright or lie flat to preserve shape.